Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Current obsession: kissing

Last week, while I was trying to ignore the fact that it was 5 am in the morning and William was sitting in our bed yammering up a storm, William independantly decided that I needed a kiss to 'wake me up'. So he leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. He's now doing it all the time. He is obsessed with giving kisses. And, he does not reserve this obsession for Darren or I: a little girl walked by him on the street yesterday and waved to him, and so William decided to blow kisses to her. The little girl LOVED it. He also leaned in and gave our local sunglass salesman's dog a kiss the other day. Luckily, he planted the kiss on the dog's back and not his mouth.... The dog was not offended; his name is 'Sean Connery' after all....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI WILLIAM, YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET BOY TO GIVE MOMMY KISSES IN THE MORNING. LOVE YOUR MOMMY CAUSE SHE LOVES YOU VERY MUCH. SEND NANNY A KISS OKAY. LOVE YOU, NANNY XXXXOOO