Monday, August 24, 2009

The final days

Once again, William is beaming because he is on a very high stool. "Way up high, Mommy! I am way up high!":



A visit to an amusement park for ages 2-12 in a Park 2.5 times larger than Central Park, the Bois de Boulogne . William would have thrown the balls for the entire afternoon... at 3euros for 10.



Yes. You're right. It's another "Choo-choo train". But, this time it had it's own conducter and real railroad track. Here is a glimpse of his reaction when it came rolling into the station:





If you are fans, like Darren and I, of the movie "Something's Gotta Give" then you'll know this brasserie; we were not looking for it, but had to stop and have a coffee when we walked by it one day. Best lemon tart I've ever had. Le Grand Colbert:




Darren and William had a couple of hours on our last day to play around while I packed. They were very busy (museum, park, playground) and had a great time.

This is actually my second favorite picture of William in Paris. Darren got this one! William is imitating the statue of the angel behind him in this shot. Click on the pic to see his face - pretty funny.



Rolling around with Daddy in the Place des Vosges:






And, there's nothing like a little rock 'n roll to end one's day and a great trip.



This is my FAVORITE picture of all:






No comments: